WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Post-1384...

Each of these has a name attached to it. Open the pic to see what it is. I was too lazy to list them like I usually do.




7 comments:

karl said...

More gorgeous guys here...
unfortunately when I click on 'em I dont get any names, sorry, but it dosent matter; the last man is instantly recognizable...Steve Hooper!

SickoRicko said...

Karl - I should have said "open" the pic. I've made that change.

Nick said...

hey rick

can never get enough of philip fusco (#@) - there's a real cute video of him of you tube advertising his new site ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5wOpsAPf4A

... just his blokey voice does it for me - plus the fact that his hot hot hot

SickoRicko said...

Nick - Quite hot!

Anonymous said...

Definitely Steve Hooper is among my top ... errr ... faves.

SickoRicko said...

Greg - He's definitely in the top 100!

Anonymous said...

Yvan Cournoyer with skin pulled back