WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Post-1359...


6 comments:

karl said...

Imnot entirely sure but that last mans ass could be the lovely Paul Carrigan. Hes done nude wrestling in the past.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - I have absolutely NO idea who that is.

Anonymous said...

NOW you should, Rick - lol

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Meaning Karl is correct?

Anonymous said...

lol Not sure if that last one was Paul with his butt in the air. Just figured you would know who Paul Carrigan is now after the post I did (and after reading Karl's many responses - lol)

karl said...

Oh, it is, lover; Id know his ass anywhere!