WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Post-1356...

While this does look like a tray of tasty treats, they're all rocks! I found this pic in a magazine lately but couldn't find anything larger.

4 comments:

karl said...

You should taste the cakes and pastries we have here in the UK...might as well BE fucking rocks, theyr that hard!
Good deceptive picture all the same.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - I thought it was cool.

Anonymous said...

Just glancing at this and - dang - I happened to see a hot man-ass near the bottom right hand side - lol

SickoRicko said...

Greg - You have a very good eye!