WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Post-1208...

4 comments:

karl said...

What a SWEET threesome! It could be a homo version of Charlies Angels...and Id LOVE to be Charlie!
Imagine being in the middle of that threesome...thatd be too much for most of us!

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Sure would!

karl said...

Chris Rockway...
in a threeway...
OKAY!

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Okay by me too!