WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Post-1155...

May is National Skin Cancer Awareness Month. Guess I should get checked out since I've made the decision to get an all-over tan this year and have started going to the gay end of the clothing-optional section of Collins Beach on Sauvie Island.









3 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I fully agree with you on that. I willhelp you out by checking all of these HUNKs out personally.

WOOF
Ray

SickoRicko said...

Ray - You mean you don't want to check ME out?

Anonymous said...

I'd gladly check out that last fella!