WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Post-1151...





4 comments:

DeepBlue said...

You're outsoing yourself this morning! :)
Thanks!

DeepBlue said...

Of course... I meant outDoing!
Ah! those typos... :D

karl said...

Yessss...
this is the kind of thing I like; watching men in showers. Usually we get just old or fat saggy men in our showers so its nice to see hunks here. If only we got some of these[!]. Id be in there myself. My favourites?
1...hairy hunk and wearing undies [ youd be surprised how many still wear theirs in ours; dont want anyone checking out their asses and cocks ]
2...young and cutey
3...so hot [ my fave ]
last one...what a poser. his cock dont seem real somehow.

Anonymous said...

lol @ Karl about that last guy and his cock. Tristan Bull is definitely a hunk, but his cock seems a bit ...errr.... off center?