WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Post-1121...


6 comments:

karl said...

stunning space pictures like these are exquisite in their simplicity, yet for me they serve to remind me theres an elegant beauty in the universe.
I love these space photos of yours, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - I'm glad you like them. They make me feel very insignificant.

Anonymous said...

Far-Out man!!!
lol

I just LOVE space pics.

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Me too.

karl said...

Oh, dont feel insignificant please Rick! We all come from the stellar matter in the stars, so were all connected to the universe.
That pic of the astronaut in space: amazing to think its been less than 100 years since man learned to fly and there we are, in space exploring the void. It unites us all, really, I think.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - I agree that everything, including ourselves, is made from stellar matter. And yes, it's remarkable what humankind has accomplished; and yet, sad at what it hasn't accomplished.