WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Post-1119...






4 comments:

karl said...

the first is very seductive! Im willing to share my champagne or even my Chateau Montmarte 79 with him if hes willing to do that with his tongue.
The second guy will catch a cold hitch-hiking like that...still, thats not all he could catch[!].
Last guys a turn-on too.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Glad you found some you like.

Insolente said...

Woow! The firts is,... is,...

You got his telephone number?

XXX

SickoRicko said...

Insolente - I wish!!