WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Post-0981...




5 comments:

karl said...

who says men cant multitask???
Mind you, theyr not leaving us much to do! Charming[!].

SickoRicko said...

Karl - We could lick their ass cracks while they suck themselves.

karl said...

you couldve been a bit more explicit, Rick[!!].

Anonymous said...

I've seen pic of guys fucking them while they were in that position.
Now THAT is multi-tasking!

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Really? Seems self-explanatory. :-)

Greg - And hot!