WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Post-0976...

Marvin went to an attractive male doctor for his annual checkup. The doctor told him that he had to quit masturbating. When Marvin asked why the doctor said, "Because I'm trying to examine you."

7 comments:

G said...

OH SNAP

karl said...

Funny!

SickoRicko said...

Mike & Karl - Glad you guys liked it.

Howard in CT said...

Love it!!!
If you find anymore, let's see 'em!!!
It could be like a new, occasional feature of your blog.

SickoRicko said...

Howard - This one came from a friend so I don't know where more would be. And I took the liberty to change the gender of the doctor.

Anonymous said...

Just Google "Marvin the male maxine" under Images, and you'll find a lot of them.

SickoRicko said...

Anon - Thanks for the info! Ain't Google fabulous?