WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Post-0972...

I'd go down on this second guy without ANY hesitation!



4 comments:

karl said...

1...awful cap and pants
2...bit hairy for my tastes
3...uumm..bit chubby
4...why pose nude and wear that crap cap?
5...the best pic; no problem with his wanking, but the smoking...!!!

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Yeah, smoking is such a bad habit.

Anonymous said...

I'll take the guy with the crap cap.

SickoRicko said...

Greg - After I'm done with him.