WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 08, 2011

Post-0915...




7 comments:

Ralph said...

Thanks for the pictures... I love looking at the guy lying on the top rail of the fence!

SickoRicko said...

Ralph - Yeah, he's hot!

ryanaz said...

how come I don't look like that in front of my MINI??!!...lol

karl said...

1...so he takes off his clothes...but leaves his socks on?!? Classy [not]...
2...either hes fallen asleep waiting for someone to fuck him [know the feeling!] or like yesterdays post someones took a pic of him as hes jerking off
3...now that IS hot! Great man, in front of a very nice car. Nice driveway too!
4...ok he has a nice face but hes risking spinal injury lying on that fence, not to mention any passing bulls [!]. Madam needs to learn how to pose properly.

SickoRicko said...

RyanAZ - Is yours blue?

Karl - The first one still has undies on as well. And I happen to think nothing but socks on is kinda hot. Shoes and socks is even hotter.

Anonymous said...

lol at the latest fashion discussion.
I just want all of them.

SickoRicko said...

Greg - I'll take all of 'em too, with or without socks.