WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Post-0907...



7 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

first one and th elast one.

WOOF
Ray

karl said...

4...hes quitely hot. I like the strong silent type...moody...
5...silly boy, pointing. What does he think we are NOT looking at?!
6...God, another poser. Somebody save us.
The first three are ok.

SickoRicko said...

Ray - Good choices.

Karl - They're ALL posers.

Howard in CT said...

the pointer - I take that as a personal invitation to lunch - and he wouldn't even have to move.

SickoRicko said...

Howard - I agree.

Anonymous said...

I'd be a setting on that thing he be a pointing at! lol

SickoRicko said...

Greg - *chuckle*