WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Post-0870...

I'm late posting again cuz I had another date with the same hot man from the other night. Cool!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you're having a good time!

G said...

Oh you bad boy. Hope you are having a hot time.

SickoRicko said...

Wally - Thank you.

Mike - I certainly am!

Anonymous said...

you are sweet - david

SickoRicko said...

David - So are you!

Howard in CT said...

If that is your excuse for posting late, all I can say is, I hope you keep posting later...and later... and later!!! Enjoy yourself, Ricko - and enjoy HIM !!