WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Post-0858...


7 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I hate saying this, but this first one is sexy even without showing his cock to us. This is one fine picture here. Rick were did you find my husbandd's picture anyway?

WOOF
Ray

SickoRicko said...

Ray - Haha! You better ask him what he does when you're at work.

karl said...

the first has a nice round bush on him...second is admirably fit , too.

El Indomable said...

Wooow! Precioso. Beautiful and... Yum! Specialy the firth. Mmm,...
Hahahaha,...

Besos. Smuack! :)

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Do you supposed that first one trims?

Indomable - Glad you like.

Howard in CT said...

I wish the look of a full bushy, yet neatly trimmed pubic patch would come back into fashion. They are so-o-o damn sexy.

SickoRicko said...

Howard - I agree.