WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 03, 2026

2026.1003-Add-002...

5 comments:

  1. As they describe Trump, his enablers also describe themselves as well !
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet here they are, licking his stinky ass

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Licking his stinking ass ?
    They’re eating the shit out of his stinking ass !
    Scat lovers all !
    CA jock

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can now see huge brown shit all over their sucking ass mouths...

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.