WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 31, 2026

2026.0731.0004...






7 comments:

  1. I miss those magazines...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kind of art gets me raging hard and horny!

    Look what you started now Ricko......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geniales.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete
  4. The third pic recalls my days selling men's suits and during the fitting, asking if the customer dressed on the right or the left. It was customary to tailor suits with an additional fabric allowance depending on which side of the pant's center seam his genitals were positioned. The three men are all dressing to the right, which is not the norm as about 75% of men dress to the left. FWIW, more needless information

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alain Charles avait une telle imagination.
    # 2 comme les «golden boys» de Harry Bush.
    # 3 dans le style d’Étienne.
    # 4 depuis la casita de Quaintance.
    # 5 style homoérotique japonais.
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  6. #1 is my brain, with ass and cocks in it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.