WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

2026.0729.0002...






3 comments:

  1. Hope #2 and #3 aren't in earthquake country.

    #3 must be the weirdest design ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually hear about these a couple of years ago... The PAN Treetop Cabins (Image 3) are actually one of the premiere getaways for individuals and couples in Norway. Designed by an award-winning architect, they were built in 2019 and have gained accolades on their own merits.

    Essentially a tiny house on steel supports, the concept is one of an "adult treehouse," allowing renters the feeling of living in the trees with a spectacular view while retaining all the amenities of a rental home. Compact, almost all furniture within the A-Frame is installed before the cabin is lifted and placed on the steel supports (I wondered about how you would get anything bigger than a box up that spiral staircase!). And yeah - there is a full bathroom, kitchen, etc.

    There are several for rent and can sleep one to six people, and all are an ingenious design in a park that offers a quiet and peaceful experience for those that are getting away; definitely a chance to commune with nature!. Here's a video if you want to see the interior of them and the area that they are installed in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_4oPzHH8TE

    I forgot about these... thanks Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love and need that first A-Frame!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.