WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Estimulantes,Anigo venezolano, Cúcuta
ReplyDeleteScott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDelete#1) I'd love to be at this campsite, taking in this beautiful back side view!
#2) I could rub this beautiful smooth ass all day long, because I doubt I'm going to be able to pray open those tight cheeks to get where I want to go with my tongue. 🙁!
#3) Oh, the scenario's I could come up with, to catch my "nut", seeing these 4 bare assed gentlemen.
#4) "Why am I smiling?" "Some Scott dude said he's coming over to put his warm wet tongue "where the sun doesn't shine!"
Last one) Is it, I believe it is buddy. It's the infamous butt muncher/cocksucker Scott lurking in the brush, let's swim out to him. I haven't had a tongue lashing in a long time.
Excellent job Rick!
Scott - Thank you.
DeleteScott est tellement amusant avec son imagination érotique :)
Delete-Beau Mec à Deauville
Thank you😜
DeleteNo.1 OMG would I love to get inside this small outdoor shower with him and scrub scrub him ALL over and more..
ReplyDeleteNo. 4 Brandon is one of my all time crush.
Image 2- Bel homme glorieux, très callipygique :)
ReplyDeleteImage 4- Une invitation ouverte dans le boudoir :)
-Beau Mec à Deauville
Ass ass ass!!! I love it!!!!
ReplyDelete