WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Gullible people who would actually buy anything from this conman deserves all the shit that follows. Sorry lady, you deserve the "DJT Cunt of the week" award.
ReplyDeleteLMAO!!!!!!! Safe part is it's probably true. His goods are all shit. For making America great again....then why is it all made in China??????
ReplyDeleteYeah, I can’t wait to buy the Trump collection of gold shit !
ReplyDeleteLike the watch and the sneakers, next it will be replicas of the gold pimp style embellishments of the desecrated White House.
-Rj
GOOD GOD!!! They are idiot Swamp Yankee's from here in RI!!!! That's "Pope Gene" on the local uber-right-wing Sinclair owned NBC new affiliate! I call him "Pope Gene" because he has to offer his right-wing opinions following every f-ing news story. Anyhow.
ReplyDeleteLoL!
ReplyDeleteJust another garbage scam aimed at the people filling the MAGA dumpsters who voted for him.
Sorry, Melanie, you got ripped off for $600 and received a Chinese-made vulgar knock-off of a Rolex half-made of plastic covered in fake gold. And this pink watch face? C'mon! Is it not enough that you are dumb you also show on TV how bad your tastes are?
Though I must admit that - to borrow an expression from Jeff Tiedrich - that watch fits perfectly with the look of the 'Oval Bordello'...