WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
2026.0723.0001-Thursday...
Very cool, though I would not be swimming inside a school of fish...
ReplyDeleteMaravillas,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
ReplyDeleteAah, behold the manatee. How the ancient mariners could have mistaken these creatures for the mythological mermaid may be due to several factors, among these was poor eyesight, sexual desperation and not enough gay sailors onboard. Or...the women of the time must have been very, very ugly!
ReplyDeleteDrinking a whole bottle of rum will do it ! For a drunk sailor will swear by his tattoo that any sea hag looks great :)
Delete-Rj
Beautiful. And the damage humanity is doing breaks my heart.
ReplyDeleteI don't know I'd like to go down below too far...but it would be cool to see it.
ReplyDeleteLa beauté et les merveilles des océans.
ReplyDeleteLe monde de Cousteau et de ses hommes de la Calypso. Ils ont fait découvrir le mond océanique à tout le monde grâce à la télévision.
-Beau Mec à Deauville
Beau Mec - We owe a lot to Mr. Cousteau and the men of Calypso.
DeleteYou got that right!!!
ReplyDelete