WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 09, 2026

2026.0709.0005...






6 comments:

  1. Guapetones,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    #1) So damn cute!!

    #2) Darn right that tat should be a bull. I'm spreading my legs because I want this bull to fuck me. I need always say I make acceptations about taking one up my ass. Then he's going to spoon me while we drift off to sleep.

    #3) I'd join this sex beast for a cup of coffee.

    #4) I love seeing the boys having a great time.

    Last one) "He's looking at you kid!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy So fucking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still don’t understand Sicko’s definition of “regular “. He shows some 10 out of 10 guys and call them regulars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon@8:43am - You got me to thinking that I need to rethink that folder. Maybe call it 10/10?

      Delete
    2. Hi Sicko! Don’t get me wrong! I love regular guys, the ones you can find going grocery or in the subway for example, with “dad bodies” and all! But they don’t usually look like models with six packs 😆😆 Maybe you can put them under your “last catches” folder. Cheers!!

      Delete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.