WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, July 06, 2026

2026.0706.0001-Monday...


6 comments:

  1. First off, that sign is amazing. Second, I hope there are many more people her age and attitude that won't sit these upcoming elections. It's their country to rule in the future, better start making the corrections now to ensure they have a country for their futures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Milleson - I hope they create a blue wave that we need so badly.

      Delete
  2. The way 45-47 old TACO is witch hunting on «communism» scary words just shows how he is ignorant about what is real communism.
    Socialism is the way a good government, elected by «we the people» 99%, is helping them on many spheres of their lives.
    In Canada, we are a social democracy and like many other democratic countries, our laws and politics are made to help ALL of our citizens.
    The best comparaison is our universal health care for ALL citizens.
    In USA, giving big money to wealthy corporations is a sort of socialism but a bad one. Those corporations are wealthy and don't need them at all. It's just a way to enrich themselves and have a grip on the power system.
    USA needs a kind of revolution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Socialismen och dess fördelar har fungerat väl för Skandinavien.
    Socialism and its benefits has worked well for Scandinavia. :) 🇸🇪🇩🇰🇳🇴🇫🇮
    »Baltijasmodes

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.