WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Hambrientos,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
ReplyDeleteInvitations divines !
ReplyDelete-Beau Mec à Deauville
I think that this Mickey of Squirtz is from here in Montréal. Many are like one of them who was one of my student many years ago.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to taste them all...
ReplyDeleteScott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDelete#1) I could lick his hole for hours while I cradle his balls gently. Unfortunately, most guys will nut quickly when tongue in hole, and balls being tickled.
#1,2) I'd love to butt much these two lads' side by side, what a contrast in those beautiful bums
The last pic has made, many of great jack off sessions for me. I can just imagine the sounds of the lucky receivers. I've heard them all.
They might not want a hard cock up their butts, but a light flickering of your tongue up their puckers, will have them coming back. Trust me.
Oh and now, I bid you good evening, "little scotty" is NOT so little right now.
I'll bury my nose and tongue right in those cracks!
ReplyDelete