WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 14, 2026

2026.0614.0006...







7 comments:

  1. When you know a guy who's good at giving head, you shouldn't hesitate to put his talent to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hambrientos.Amigo venezolano, CΓΊcuta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    LOVE doing it, LOVE receiving it!

    #1) Now that's a JAWBREAKER!!!

    #2) Oh, if I was a betting man, I would say, that cocksucker is getting a mouthful of cream right about NOW!πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

    #3,4,5,6) Everybody wins here!!!

    Last one) I can definitely identify with this cockwhore. Though I love my cock sucked too, if there has to be a volunteer I will get on my knees so fast!

    Excellent job Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Starving for some hot cock!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.