WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
2026.0421.0001-Tuesday...
The Uber-wealthy DO want to keep the poor, poor. The CEOs and their Boards don't quite think past their own bank accounts. I always say, what will they do when no one can afford to buy their products?
ReplyDeleteALL this in a country that is praising itself with Christian values....
ReplyDeleteWhat is more to say that Jesus must be very outraged seeing his teachings baffled all around your Christian country.
Even some preachers are stealing lot of money from their followers and are living like millionnaires etc...
Your over the head capitalist system is just making money horderers richer while the 1% of your people are living from paycheck to paycheck and even worse accumulating huge credit cards debts.
Not to mention that being sick in USA is a luxury for many and many would die for never been able to pay for health care.