WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, March 16, 2026

2026.0316.0004...





8 comments:

  1. Gustosos.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please remove the last picture? He is a convicted criminal (pedo…)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took a quick look and most of the porn sites have scrubbed any mention of him and his movies. Pornbasecentral has his page still listed and an explanation of the charges against him.

      Delete
    2. I wonder why these guys think they can get away with this type of heinous activity. Wait a minute, isn't the president of the US and his besties getting away with doing their pedo thing? If he can get away with it, why shouldn't they go for it? My guess is Austin Wolf isn't as lawyered-up as the big league pedos.

      Delete
  3. Great ass on the first guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 et 2- bien cadré :)
    3 et 4- beaux hommes dangereux du masoch milieux !
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently started collecting jockstraps!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.