WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, March 17, 2026

2026.0317.0001-Tuesday...



5 comments:

  1. If anyone in 2026 can read the public auction notice and find it funny or amusing, there is something very broken and shameful inside that person. The 1800s mentality, essentially comparing human beings to livestock, is not anything of which we should be proud. A dark period in American history indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say that Slavery and the treatment of all human beings has always been an atrocity throughout global history dating back thousands of years. It seems like no one has learnt anything along the way. With the ignorance and selfishness of today's society which has mustered up all the bad things that the human brain can come up with from greed to who can command what is right and what is wrong. Yes, the 19th century mentality was brutal in many respects and still today equality is still a huge issue that no one seems to care about or respect. It's all about what is good for me and not think about others. I can't understand how some people sleep at night.

      Delete
  2. L’insanité du racisme.
    Des êtres humains vendus comme marchandise jetable, quelle horreur !
    Aux États-Unis, les Américains blancs semblent oublier leurs origines -
    celles de paysans Européens pauvres, maltraités et désespérés, considérés

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. - comme la racaille blanche d’Europe.
      -Beau Mec à Deauville

      Delete
  3. And today the billionaire class of oligarchs want to make all mankind captive slaves for their sick vision of a high tech dystopian world of abuse and inhumanity. A reflection of the broken mirror in their shattered minds !
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.