WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Yes, my bottle of Dom Perignon is just waiting to be chilled and served. Along with fine canapés and a full caviar service. It will be like New Years to send the fuck up on his way.
ReplyDeleteThen I’ll have to buy another bottle of Dom Perignon for the inauguration of a Democratic president who will follow the Constitution, and uphold and rule by the law.
Rex in DC
It'll be the biggest party ever recorded.
ReplyDeleteUns werden in Europa die alkoholischen Getränke und Partyartikel ausgehen.
ReplyDeleteIn Deutschland wird es so sein wie der Fall der Berliner Mauer.
(vVs)
La tour Eiffel sera illuminée et les bouchons de champagne voleront ! :)
ReplyDelete🥂🍾
-Beau Mec à Deauville
I just hope the state funeral will be as badly attended as his birthday parade…
ReplyDelete