WARNING:This blog contains copious amounts of adultGAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies. I REPEAT:If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Rick, I appreciate the efforts and time you put into this blog! The diversity of subjects keeps it fresh and informative, while also allowing us to appreciate other things than the male body and its functions/attributes. The "male body" postings are great, too! It is one of the first things I look at each day. Thanks, again!
I LOVE your blog!
ReplyDeleteIt's always a pleasure to see all of what you're posting.
ReplyDeleteBest blog ever!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is the first one I look at every day. The picture at the top of your blog, is that you or hubby?
ReplyDeleteGF - Sorry, it's neither of us.
DeleteRick, you’re the best !
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your blog, as always :)
-Rj
Rj - Thank you.
DeleteEveryday reader. Love your site.
ReplyDeleteAnd many thanks to you, Rick. Always enjoy your blog.
ReplyDeleteI read your blog daily and love it. It is informative, interesting, funny and sexy.
ReplyDeleteOne of the better blogs with a great host and comments.
ReplyDeleteRex in DC
Rick, I appreciate the efforts and time you put into this blog! The diversity of subjects keeps it fresh and informative, while also allowing us to appreciate other things than the male body and its functions/attributes. The "male body" postings are great, too! It is one of the first things I look at each day. Thanks, again!
ReplyDeleteThank you for a daily highlight. Even though it is hard work, I hope that you enjoy it as much as we do!
ReplyDeleteEveryone - Thank you all very much!
ReplyDeleteDanke mein amerikanischer Freund !
ReplyDelete(vVs)
Un blog de vérités à suivre :)
ReplyDelete-Beau Mec à Deauville
Scott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDeleteOh Rick, thank you! I love your blog!!
I would like to thank YOU.. You provide a great service.
ReplyDelete