WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, November 19, 2025

2025.1119.0004...






5 comments:

  1. Les «Sweet-buns» :)
    1- bel homme noir d’or callipygique.
    2- si fier
    3- garçon de cabane
    4- athlète dans son bain
    5- il te met au défi de lui baiser le cul.
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    A man's ass is a sight to "behold"

    #1,2,3) I love them all hard, soft, chocolate, buttered, smooth, very nice indeed.

    #5, 6) Woof, loving your backsides, bros!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one butt is similar-looking to my ex boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.