WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Just mailed my ballot for increased funding for our library system. Books and the lessons they contain are our only hope for the future. They should NOT be censored, banned nor burned. Attempts to rewrite history, which they are so desperately doing, will have little impact. There are still some of us that can remember the past, the critically important principles it teaches, and we won't let them succeed.
ReplyDeleteKnowledge is power.
The only Libraries they know how to find are the ones with Drag Queen Storytime.
ReplyDeleteAll these memes are great! But my favorite is the first one. Thankx!
ReplyDeletePurple Wolf - You're very welcome.
Delete