WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Luv me some Indian corn.
ReplyDeleteBought some long ago for the first time from a roadside stand in Arizona owned by Native Americans.
-CA jock
Scott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDelete#1) Ah, Indian corn, reminds me of Indian Summer which we can have in New England anytime in October or November!! Heck some Halloween's we've had temps in 80's other times ice storms where Halloween had to be cancelled.
#2) Fall in the New England woods very colorful!!