WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, July 22, 2025

2025.0722.0002...



Absolutely!!

1 comment:

  1. Scott from Massachusetts said!!

    #1) Oh yeah, those fuckers make some nice and always remember to take the sticker off first. That mother fucker will always make it impossible to open it!!

    #2) I loved when my car red chevy cavalier with rear spoiler has this, nice and simple. I like things nice and simple.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.