WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

2024.0618.0002...




(Too bad all of those sky bridges don't line up horizontally.)


6 comments:

Infidel753 said...

I had to look up the second-to-last image because I was baffled by the cubbyhole structure making up most of the façade. I couldn't imagine what function that served -- the open rectangles aren't quite high enough for a person to stand up in, so they can't be rooms or balconies. Apparently it's a court building in India, designed by some big-name architect (Le Corbusier). So the façade probably has no function. I wonder what it's like working in that building.

Big Dude said...

The last shot shows the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur.

Mistress Maddie said...

Some very cool architectural shots!

JiEL said...

Yes infidel it's in India at Chandigarh architecture of the BBC building by Le Corbusier.

Anonymous said...

Ventana windows to shade the rooms from the suns heat, another example would be the Ministry of Health in Rio de Janeiro. It gives the air conditioning system a break.:) -Rj

SickoRicko said...

JiEL & Rj - Thanks for that info.