WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

2024.0327.0006...

Leo Giamani & Benjamin Bradley














5 comments:

Xersex said...

love so much Leo Giamani

Big Dude said...

Good-looking men. That last shot of the dick up the ass is awesome.

Mistress Maddie said...

Two HOT fuckers!!!! I'd let them spit roast me for sure!I have always been obsessed with Leo. Very handsome...and one gorgeous cock!!!

Milleson said...

I'm a little sad to see the gorgeous Leo who suffers from Ken Ryker Syndrome. Possessed with a big impressive dick but lacks the physiology to keep the damned thing engorged, most of the time holding it by the base to penetrate his partner. Still and all, a big, handsome man I've admired through the years.

Anonymous said...

The way he worship Leo's dick is art