WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

2024.0327.0005...






5 comments:

Xersex said...

#1 love how he looks at his dick

Milleson said...

The bathtub stroker:
Hey there, hot guy, have you any dick?
Yes Sir, yes Sir , tall and thick!
There's a little nursery rhyme you didn't learn, did you? It was always that black sheep and his wool nonsense!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I've never heard that before.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1) I'm with that dude, I love to watch a dude beat his meat!!

#3) Heck ya, give your balls some loving when tugging:)

Last pic) Could watch this young lad take a tubby all night.

Anonymous said...

Daddy's cock for me #4