WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, March 08, 2024

2024.0308.0007...





5 comments:

Xersex said...

great graphic art!

Big Dude said...

Those last two uncut dicks got me hard and horny and needing to jack.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

This kind of artwork certainly is pleasing to my eyes:)

Last one) Imagine you go into an old mansion, and you see this kind of art frame. I bet Gh's were around many, many years ago:):)!!!

Ike said...

I really like the second one but it doesn't have a signature on it. Can you tell me the artist?

SickoRicko said...

Ike - Sorry, I don't have the artist's name.