WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, March 08, 2024

2024.0308.0006...

Drake Rogers



7 comments:

Xersex said...

so nice guy, so mouthwatering dick!

Michehot said...

handsome guy!!!!

hsgisme said...

Yum!!!

Big Dude said...

Quite a peter there. I like the cockshadows, too.

Anonymous said...

This boy would be a fun playmate for sure

Anonymous said...

The owner of that 8.5''dick is Drake Rogers

SickoRicko said...

Anon@4:05pm - Thanks for his name!