WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 24, 2023

2023.1124.0005...

Tom Burgess





6 comments:

Big Dude said...

He's nice-looking and well-built. His dick is very suckable looking. But fr some reason, that hair....

Xersex said...

I think he's a vintage guy!

uptonking said...

Love the guitar photos... needs to cut his hair!

Anonymous said...

Está buenísimo. No le cambiaría nada. Quiero que me folle y luego yo a él 🥵🔥❤💋🍼🍌

Bobby b said...

Magnificent 🌟 Beauty

Jimbo said...

In retrospect, I didn't appreciate him enough when that layout was first published but - WoW! - I get it now!

Thanks Rick!