WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 24, 2023

2023.1124.0004...

Donald Gutterman
aka Chris Champion









7 comments:

hsgisme said...

Have lusted after this man for decades... Thanks for his name!!

Big Dude said...

Damn! He's fantastic. Got my tool nice and hard. I'd suck him off in a heartbeat.

Xersex said...

so sexy guy!

uptonking said...

Very pretty.... nice to see the full set.

Anonymous said...

I know him as Chris Champion

https://sickoricko.blogspot.com/2012/03/post-5021.html

SickoRicko said...

Anon@6:28pm - Right! Thanks!

Jimbo said...

The essence of easy-going masculine charm. SO hot!

thanks Rick!