WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 10, 2023

2023.1110.0005...








6 comments:

Xersex said...

love their faces & looks

Dune said...

Only handsome kids..... especially the last one

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I love the male species.

Lions, Tigers, Bears, Otters, Bald Eagles, love them all.

Thanks Rick!!

Anonymous said...

Vakker portett galleri av fyn menn.
*OsloSson

Cdadbr said...

That first guy has the look that I just want to enjoy his presence as much as possible, nekkid or otherwise. Of course, "quality skin time" would be best. A bit of manscaping might improve things, possibly? Would be fun to find out!

iameverywhere said...

I'd lovge to suck his dick and swallow his cum. I hope he'd blow me in return.