WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 10, 2023

2023.1110.0004...










4 comments:

Xersex said...

fantastic regs

Big Dude said...

It's feels nice out today. I think I'll leave it out.

whkattk said...

My favorite thing to do: Be outdoors and naked.

The water looks way to shallow to be diving. Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Very nice showing off "regulars"!!


Last pic) I definitely agree with whkattk, hey diving back side dude, we want you around to keep looking at your nice backside.