WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 05, 2023

2023.0805.0003...

Lighthouse Stairs





6 comments:

Big Dude said...

These are terrific!

VoenixRising said...

Love these!

bobbert said...

Looks very much like the structure of an ammonite!

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Oops! I forgot to post the header.

Unashamed Male said...

I love these – great idea!

BatRedneck said...

I love helical stairwells.
I concur with bobbert. The golden number can be found in so many things that Nature creates.
I find it as mathematically logic as it is soothing in the beauty of its artifacts.
Thank you!