WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 05, 2023

2023.0805.0002...


5 comments:

Big Dude said...

Fascist rats of a feather....

JiEL said...

Here in Canada, the «Proud Boys» were declared a «terrorist group» by the ministery of justic and the RCMP (federal police) did some arrest of some of them on our land and freezed and seezed their bank accounts.

The same is for the «Oath Keepers».

WinnieToons said...

Greg Abbott posted his 2022 online Christmas card on LinkedIn (and for some unknown reason it showed up on my news feed). It was a photo of he, his wife and daughter all holding AR-15’s. Be went on to boast about sending shoeless immigrants to Kamala Harris’s house during a hard freeze right there along with his “blessings of Christmas season!)

I’m not religious, nor am I religious scholar, but the clueless hypocrisy just jumped out at me. So I posted the following reply on his thread:

“When the Good Lord had the presence of mind to drop a tree limb on you, She should’ve taken better aim!”

I am now permanently banned on LinkedIn for making a supposed “death threat to the governor of Texas” Yet in my mind, a Christmas card decorated with weapons of war seems far more threatening. (Not to mention the dunder-assed stupidity!)

SickoRicko said...

Winnie - Good for you getting banned! They're such dolts.

Anonymous said...

Anything is better than a Democrat. Ricko you are one dumb fucko!