WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 21, 2023

2023.0721.0005...









6 comments:

Milleson said...

I appreciate that most of these guys are genetically gifted and work hard to maintain their beautiful bodies.

The guy towards the end in the navy bikini absolutely screams sexy to me. I can almost smell his suntan lotion and sweat permeating the beach and driving the other beachgoers crazy.

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh my the guy in the black underwear caught me dripping.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Hey there young man, with the cute boy next door looks. I like your chain.

#2) Oh no, I have picked up your scent handsome, but I'm taking a break from the trials. See you come October, I just got "bitten" (and not in the nice way) too many times. OH wait a minute how rude of me, shoot me a text. I'll give you my address. I love to follow your "treasure trail", up close and personal.

#3,4,5,6,7) Mighty men with fine baskets of goods:)

#8,9,10) Wow, You can't be in a "blue mood" when looking at these heavenly clothed sights!!

Great job Rick!!

Bobby b said...

Good Fuckin Morning 😘 Boyz

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

Xersex said...

sexy guys!