WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 21, 2023

2023.0721.0004...









7 comments:

Big Dude said...

Some nice, mountable asses here. It would be great to unload semen in any one of them.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Well Rick you certainly won me over to the smooth buttery buns side today anyways.

Next to last) Now that's fine art:)

Last pic) Oh we (I) do like a nice gang shower. Boys, Boys where's your Irish spring soap? Rick has invited you to his place after your all showered up.

Great job Rick!!! Go easy on the lads, ok?

Bobby b said...

Bum 💝 Beautiful

Xersex said...

very nice asses

Jimbo said...

Pics #6 & 7 (pants down & volleyball) are the fabulous Brazilian Speazze triplets - Emilio, Leandro & Ricardo. They did at least one extensive layout for the infamous Gay Brazilian G Magazine and - yes - three impressive "speazzes" were on full display.

Here's a link to a small sampling of that:

http://mensmut.blogspot.com/2017/07/the-speazze-triplets.html

Thanks Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Thanks for the hot link! I'm pretty sure I did a post on them using a lot of those images.

Anonymous said...

Triplets have the same dick size = 17 cm