WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 15, 2023

2023.0715.0003...






Show 'em some love!

3 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

There's nothing like a nice set of low hangers. A mother you're getting or receiving., nothing like the feel of a nice set hitting your ass when you're getting fucked... or yours swing forward and hitting his ass. That's why I like summer and the hotness. My generally head south permanently the whole season

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

WOW, yes indeed I love them loose!!

#1) OH baby "teabag" me please!!

#2) One of my favorite positions a dude can get in for me.. I'd spread this dudes hairy cheeks, get my tongue in his hole, while playing with his beautiful loose balls. Fuck I can get off just looking at this pic. Oh yeah, that hairy ass and those awesome men legs will get me there faster. Thanks Rick!!!

#3) I love powdered doughnuts and cream cheese buns!! LMAO!!!! I know, I know it's sand!!

#4) OH I do indeed show the "boys" love when they have long hangers.

Mistress Maddies, I LOVE the sound of slapping balls when watching someone it getting a good fucking.

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You are very welcome.