WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 15, 2023

2023.0715.0002...




5 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Loved them.
I'll keep the first one, just in case I need to send me to someone who would really, really piss me off, with a comment like "This is what you'll look like when I'm finished with the scumbag you are".
LoL.

BatRedneck said...

errata: "to send it"

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - Understood!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Oh my, I don't want to get on Laurent's bad side, this literally scared the "shit" out of me!!!

BatRedneck said...

LoL!
No worries, Scott: from all the comments I have read from you you sure sound like nice and gentle man :-)