WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, June 08, 2023

Thursday GIFs...




4 comments:

whkattk said...

It looks cold --- but I still want to go swim and play!

uptonking said...

I could look at those first two all day.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...


Very SOOTHING GIF's Rick!!

OH I'm with whkattk, nothing like a nice swim to cool off and feel refreshed.

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh I love me some waterfalls. I saw some spectacular ones on my trip to Argentina and Uruguay.